Ordering Policy & Procedure
- No minimum orders or opening orders required
- Order may be placed via Circadia.com, phone, fax, or email
- Circadia representatives are available Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST for ordering, questions, and customer technical support
Chemical Peel Requirement
- Partner must complete the Circadia chemical peel certification prior to purchasing
- Partner must submit proof of liability insurance
Payment and Shipping
Customer orders will be billed using the credit card provided in the Account Profile Form or if purchasing online, payment is required at checkout. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of the receipt of your order. Shipping will be charged according to the current FedEx shipping rates. Our standard shipping method is FedEx Ground. If you require expedited shipping, please contact our office to discuss the various options and associated costs.
Circadia does not allow our products to be sold at beauty supply chains, department stores or on the internet, specifically Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com, or Facebook Marketplace etc. Our commitment to our customers is to maintain the professionalism of the brand and to protect the individual practitioners and end users who invest in the Circadia concept and proven product.
Circadia makes every effort to ensure the quality of our products. In the event that you receive a defective product, please notify our office immediately and we will be happy to assist you with the proper return or replacement of the product. Circadia will accept returns only on unopened products within 30 days of your receipt of the products. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT
This Release and Indemnification Agreement (the “Agreement”) by and between CIRCADIA® (the “Company”) and (the “Buyer”).
A. The Company is in the business of manufacturing and selling skin care products (the “Products”).
B. The Buyer desires to purchase the Products from the Company.
C. The sale of the Company’s Product to the Buyer is conditioned on the Buyer executing this Agreement.
Buyer’s Acknowledgments: The Buyer acknowledges the following:
- The Buyer is licensed and insured to administer professional skin care services.
- The Buyer has been provided access to the Company’s protocols and agrees to be trained by a representative of the Company to conduct the Company’s professional treatment services specified by the protocols.
- The Buyer shall obtain a signed Consent Form for each of the Buyer’s clients prior to the client receiving any treatments and/or chemical peels from the Buyer.
Release and Indemnification: The Buyer (for itself, its successors and assigns) hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and any and all of its predecessors, subsidiaries, successors, and any and all of its present or former officers, directors, administrators, attorneys, accountants, insurers, employees and agents (in their individual and/or representative capacities), from and against any and all injuries, damages, demands, liabilities, causes of action and legal theories of whatever kind, in law or in equity, in contract or tort or public policy (whether for compensatory or punitive damages); as well as from and against any and all other losses, damages, demands, claims, liabilities and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever (whether or not brought by the Buyer or one of the Buyer’s clients or any other person or entity) (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other thing of value whatsoever, resulting from or otherwise relating to the Buyer’s application or use of a peel or other product distributed by the Company to the Buyer.
Counterparts: This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, and all counterparts executed by the Company and the Seller together shall constitute one and the same agreement